Hello my fellow wordsmiths and page turners,
We all like catchy tunes, so why should book titles be any different?
Well here are my top 5 of books that have blurred the line between music and literature, well at least as far as the titles go anyway!
5) YESTERDAY – Haruki Murakami / Yesterday – The Beatles
4) All The Single Ladies – Rebecca Traister / All the Single Ladies – Beyonce
3) I Got You, Babe – Jane Graves / I Got You, Babe – Sonny & Cher
2) Sound of the Sinners – Nick Quantrill / Sound of the Sinners – The Clash
1) Don’t Fear the Reaper – Marcus J Martin / Don’t Fear The Reaper – Blue Oyster Cult
Was your favourite among the above? If not, what is your favourite book that shares a title with a song? let me know in the comments below.